Author Services offers many benefits to journal authors, including:
- Single sign-on with Wiley Online Library. Create one account and use it on both sites.
- Find the journal that's right for your article.
- Track your accepted article through production (most journals).
- Free access to your published article and ability to nominate colleagues to receive free access (most journals).
Following are a few tips
for using Author Services:
- To submit an article to a ScholarOne Manuscripts site, you will need to create a separate account on that site.
- When an article is accepted, the corresponding author receives an e-mail with a unique code and link. Logging in to Author Services with the same e-mail address where the alert is received automatically connects the author to the article. Alternatively, authors may register with any e-mail address: use the "add article" feature and enter the unique code contained in the initial e-mail to connect to the article. There may be a short delay from when the article is accepted by the journal and when it has been received at Wiley-Blackwell.
- Corresponding authors can sign in and provide co-authors' e-mail addresses; this enables co-authors to track their articles and receive free access to the final, published version.
To learn more about the features of this website and the useful information it contains, look below: what would you like to do?
What would you like to do?
- Editorial Policies
- Read about ethics in publishing, our agreements with the NIH and other funding bodies, open access repositories, and other editorial policies.
- Author Rights and Benefits
- Learn about my rights as an author, the advantages of publishing with Wiley-Blackwell, tracking my accepted articles through production, early online publication of my articles, claiming my 25% author discount, and more.
- Find a journal suitable for my manuscript
- View the list of subject categories and journal titles we publish
- Submit a manuscript to the Editorial Office for a journal
- Submit a manuscript (registration not necessary).
- Find out the production status of my accepted manuscript
- Log in at the right with your username and password to view your My Publications page.
- View Proofs of my accepted, typeset manuscript
- You should receive an e-mail with instructions on how to view your proofs. If you have not received this information, please refer to the author guidelines for the journal or contact the production editor.
- Order Reprints of my article
- Order Reprints.
Give us feedback on Author Services
- Participate in the online feedback survey. Tell us more about your experience using Author Services and how we can serve you better.
- NIH-Funded Research
- Read details on our policy regarding the deposit of articles for research funded by the NIH in the mandate that became effective on 7 April 2008.
- More resources
- More resources for journal authors can be found in the Author Resources section. Wiley publishes a number of books related to writing scientific research articles and the peer-review process. View Books as Resources to learn more about and buy these books.