How Wiley promotes your research
Wiley works hard to increase the visibility of your research, and to set you and your research up for impact. When you publish in a Wiley journal, your article will:
- Be published on Wiley Online Library, which provides seamless access to over 7.5 million articles for more than 1,600 journals
- Be indexed by Google, PubMed, Scopus and Web of Science, as well as other relevant indexes, ensuring your article is found by experts in your field
- Be available to researchers at institutions around the world
- Have our Anywhere Article format, offering improved functionality, readability, mobility, and a figure browser
- Have Citation Tracking, allowing you and others to see the published works that have cited your article
- Be available for download to widely used reference managers, such as EndNote, Reference Manager, and RefWorks (abstract and citations only)
- Have email and social sharing options directly from your article
Learn more about the article features available on the Wiley Online Library Researchers page.
Wondering what you can do to share and promote your research? Visit our Promote page to learn more about our article promotion services.