•On the journal’s homepage, click the ‘Submit an Article’ option on the left-hand side menu to open the ScholarOne Manuscripts homepage
•Log-in. If you’re a first time user, use the ‘Register here’ link to create an account
•Once logged in, select ‘Author Center’
Submitting your manuscript
• In the Author Center, start a new submission using the ‘Click here to submit a new manuscript’ link
• Enter data and answer questions as prompted Tip: Be sure to enter all of your funder and grant information during Step 5: Details & Comments. This helps us ensure you meet all of your funder requirements.
• Click on the ‘Save & Continue’ button on each screen to save your work and advance to the next screen
• Upload your files by clicking the ‘Select File #’ button and locating the files on your computer. Select the designation of each file in the drop-down next to the ‘Select File #’ button, and when you have selected all the files you wish to upload, click ‘Upload Selected Files’
• Review your submission in PDF and/or HTML formats, then click ‘Submit’
• You may suspend a submission at any phase before clicking ‘Submit’ and save to submit later
• You will receive a confirmation email after submission
• You can log-in to ScholarOne Manuscripts at any time to check the status of your manuscript
• The journal will notify you by email once a decision is made
Getting help with your submission
You’ll find details of how to contact ScholarOne Support directly by clicking the ‘Help’ link that appears at the top of every ScholarOne Manuscripts page. You can also contact the journal’s editorial office using the contact details on the journal homepage.