Your submission checklist:
- Read your chosen journal’s submission requirements
Use the links below to select your journal of choice – individual author guidelines are located on the relevant journal homepage, under ‘Contribute’ (in the top menu).
- Read the online submission system guidelines
You can submit to most Wiley journals online, for example via ScholarOne or Editorial Manager. The system you use will depend on which journal you want to submit to.
- Learn about the peer review process
Read about what to expect from peer review and the possible outcomes for your manuscript, including what to do if your manuscript isn’t accepted right away.
- Understand our Registered Reports Policy
Learn about Registered Reports and how preregistration of your research plan can benefit research and researchers.
- Make sure you register for an ORCID iD and associate it to your manuscript when you submit
This will ensure that your published article is listed on your ORCID record.
Visit our Find a Journal page for resources to help you choose the perfect journal.