Smart, simple submission with Research Exchange
We wanted to make submission better for everyone. That's why we created Research Exchange (ReX).
Research Exchange is our new submission platform for authors, designed to reduce the time it takes to submit your manuscript and to make the process easier, more user-friendly, and more enjoyable. After submitting, your manuscript is automatically exported to the journal’s ScholarOne Manuscripts site, where the journal’s editorial and peer review workflows continue to take place. Over 400 Wiley journals across subject areas have already migrated to the new platform, with more journals coming soon.
What makes Research Exchange different?
- Uploading your manuscript files is fast and easy
- Your manuscript details are automatically scanned and displayed for you to check
- Takes a fraction of the time of traditional manuscript submission
- Log in with your Wiley Researcher ID, the same login you use for Author Services and Wiley Online Library— no need to create new accounts for each journal using ReX
- A best-in-class, more modern submission experience
What are the steps to submit with Research Exchange?
- Upload your manuscript files
- Verify your manuscript details were identified correctly
- Confirm any additional details about your manuscript
- Submit to send it for editorial and peer review
If you're a Wiley journal editor, click here to learn more about using Research Exchange for your journal.