Submitting with ScholarOne Manuscripts
- On the journal’s homepage, click the ‘Submit an Article’ option on the right-hand side menu to open the ScholarOne Manuscripts homepage
- Log-in. If you’re a first time user, use the ‘Create An Account’ link to create an account
- If you are unsure whether or not you have an account, or have forgotten your password, follow the instructions on the log-in screen
- Once logged in, select the ‘Author’ tab
Submitting your manuscript
- Please follow the on-screen instructions and the system will guide you through the submission process
Tip: Be sure to enter all of your funder and grant information during the details & comments step. This helps us ensure you meet all of your funder requirements.
- You may suspend a submission at any phase before clicking ‘Submit’ and save to submit later
- You will receive a confirmation email after submission
- You can log-in to ScholarOne Manuscripts at any time to check the status of your manuscript
- The journal will notify you by email once a decision is made
Getting help with your submission
For technical support, you’ll find details of how to contact ScholarOne Support directly by clicking the ‘Help’ link that appears at the top of every ScholarOne Manuscripts page. You can also contact the journal’s editorial office using the contact details on the journal homepage (under 'About' in the top-menu).