Author Services will be unavailable on Friday, 29th July 2016 at 2:00 EDT for up to 2 hours due to scheduled deployment activity. Author Services will be unavailable on Saturday, 30th July 2016 at 08:00 BST / 03:00 EST / 15:00 SGT, for up to 3 hours due to maintenance activity in WOL.
We thank you for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Information for: Authors | Reviewers
Register or sign in* to access “My Dashboard” items and:
- Track the production status of an accepted article.
- Sign the license agreement for an accepted article.
- Add a second or further article to your profile.
- Gain free subscription access to your published articles.
- Set up co-authors alerts so that co-authors can track production status and receive free subscription access to the final published version.
- Use ArticleShare to auto-alert and provide free access to your article for up to 10 colleagues as soon as it publishes (most journals).
- Complete the OnlineOpen order form, should you be interested in this version of Wiley’s Open Access options.
* Author Services offers single sign-on with Wiley Online Library so that you can create one account and use it on both sites. The ScholarOne Manuscripts system is a separate platform, so if you would like to submit an article to a journal that uses ScholarOne, you will need to create a separate ScholarOne account. If you are uncertain whether a journal uses ScholarOne, check the individual author guidelines for that journal on Wiley Online Library, where you can browse journals alphabetically, by subject area or by keyword.